Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Shot: Finale


Don't worry, no spoilers on the finale here unless you haven't seen the earlier shows.

I just wanted to go on record with my prediction that Maria will win. While she doesn't have the technicals down completely yet, the technicals are pretty easy to learn. Interacting with models and clients isn't, and she's got that in spades.

Dean has too much arrogance. I can't imagine a company would want him representing them.

And John is just... not as talented, I guess. He gets nervous and flustered too easily.

So, Maria is my prediction. Now to watch and see who wins!

I know, I know, I'm getting way too far into this stupid reality show. For the record, I do really enjoy the analysis of the images. The pause button on my DVR is super-useful because it lets me come up with my own critique before I hear everyone elses!

No comments: