Monday, June 4, 2007

Business Resource: www.DanHeller.com

I've mentioned Dan Heller's blog before, but in all honesty, I hadn't had a lot of time to dig deeper. Now that I have, I've found Dan Heller also runs a very useful website (with tons of his pictures!) at www.DanHeller.com. And he has written a few books on the photography business!

Heller's site is a great place to start understanding how to make money at photography and how to run a photography business. The best place to start is his FAQs, either his general FAQ or his business-specific FAQ. In his site he covers everything from model releases to technology to printing technicals. The most useful page for me was his explanation of legal business incorporation, including tax concerns.

Check his site out, you won't be sorry!

No comments: