I feel like all I've got is questions right now about this whole microstock thing. Let me list some out along with whatever answers I have.
This is more of an organizational exercise than anything else...
- How much can I make at microstock? Probably not much according to this post. If I can make $1 per hour of effort, I'll be happy.
- Where should I submit images to? I'm leaning toward Istock, maybe Shutterstock, and Dreamstime -- thanks Lorraine for the comment -- I'm finding your site useful!
- What images should I submit? This is a toughy, since I suspect most of my images have too much noise since I shot them at high ISO. I'm not afraid to get rejected though.
- Do I need to take the images off my blog if they go up on a stock site? Probably.
- What model releases are needed? This will rule out many of my images.