Thursday, October 2, 2008

Unfortunate Contraction

My wife and I caught up on America's Got Talent tonight and we were pretty surprised by the outcome.

Ok, we were really surprised.

The opera guy won it? And Queen Emily was fifth? Are there really that many people out there that like opera?

Nuttin' But Stringz was actually who we expected to win. (off topic: how'd they get a web site up already?) We were VERY surprised when they came in third. But even more surprised when we saw the following image flash by...


The wonders of a multi-piece sign, a live show, and a camera man who happened to be pointing the wrong way. Apparently if you lose the Nuttin' and cover up the 'ST' you get "But Rings"... Reminds me of a live Photoshop Disaster...

I have to assume I wasn't the only person that noticed it. Although my wife did say, "Only you would notice something like that." I haven't completely figured out what that means though...

(this post was brought to you by the magic of a MCE and the screen capture button)

No comments: